World_Of_NSR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World_Of_NSR

welcome to the best forum alive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin

Gin

Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha   Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Habbo Name- SASUKE372

Your RP Name-Uchiha,Gin
Character age: 30

Character Appearance- Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Madara1

Character Height/Weight- 6'2 / 150 pounds

Character Clan Name - Uchiha

Character Rank- Swordsmaster / Former uchiha police force captain

Description- [Villager] he wears a divine black robing,His hair is black and his eyes....his eyes are freakign scary his sharingan is like none other and he has some metal plate under his robings which allows him to not get harmed by simple kunias and stuff and he wears a mask which covers his face and it is made of metal causing kunai to not perice thru it

Character History- I was a ninja of great capabalitys i was in the uchiha police force i became the captain after 5 months and then there was the day when i went on a top secret mission chasing after a akatsuki member known as Madara he had returned to the village and is a S-rank uchiha who betrayed our village but then when i went after him i was lead into a dark place and used my sharingn to see thru in the plac i was then ambushed by several ninjas from mist iwa and madara together they all were S-ranked but i took out 1 ninja and that was the iwa ninja but madara and the other caught me in a trap and then thats when my memory went blank and i was trapped in a coffin which madara used to make my body stronger and more useful he took me in as a uchiha cyple but i managed to escape but i then reconized why he didnt want to go back to konoha its because they growed weak and used us so i became a wanderer and mastered the way of the swords in a small village with a bounty hntr he taught me alot and i taught him secrets of the eaf village and how to take them down but after that i met back up with madara and he wanted to fight me but instead he used a seal that keeps me alive like immortal but he said theres a way to kill me but he never told me so i have to find out how and master tthe ways of the ninja and learn every jutsu in the world but after that madara died a few years back before i became a master of the swords and form that day i achieved my sharingan which looks like a fusion of sharingan and some type of spiral twist and thats from that day to now. and also Uchiha gin has copyed many jutsus with his sharingan and uses it in battle to protect and attck his opponets and is also brothers with bigalex6712-Arekkusu they are brothers of the uchiha clan who fight togetehr and sometimes fight each other and also after runnign away from madara uchiha gin had went to orochimaru and learned his secrets and skills but orochimaru tried to take over Gins body but gin used Shinra tensei to destroy orochimarus hideout with him in it and also that shotened his life span a little but he still has fushi tensei allwoign him to exchange bodys but after hearing orchimaru was back he never showe dhis face back to his liar and he went on to learn about puppets and sand techniques

Missions- Catch madara and kill him = Failed
Fight off 100 invading enemys = Passed
Teach 3 acedemy students water jutsus = passed
fight orochimaru = passed
fight Itachi uchiha = Passed

More missions i passed and failed some more

SwordJutsus- Sword speed slash,multiple sword strike,5,000 strike

Weapons- 6 swords ,10 tags,30 kunIAS,

Freestyle- Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha ThsharinganCA196U7R

Jutsus: Giant centipede summoning,Giant Panda,Giant Ram,Giant Bird,Giant Dog,Giant Chameleon,Giant Crustacean,Snake,Manda summoning,Three-Headed Snake,i can summon the Fourth Hokage with a special jutsu,Giant Shuriken,Puppets,Mokuton no Jutsu ,Muon Satsujin Jutsu ,Shikumi no Jutsu ,Fuuin Teppeki ,Fuuja Houin ,Gofuu Kekkai ,Shikoku Fuuin ,Fushi Tensei Sharingan - Copying Wheel Eye , Shinra tensei,Mokujin, Sand jutsus,water jutsus,earth,fire,tiajutsu,and more he learned alot because of his sharingan he has copyed alot of jutsus so dont be suprised by what u see

Last edited by Gin on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.shippuden1.darkbb.com
Hashirama
Admin
Hashirama

PostSubject: Re: Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha   Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Apporved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden1.rpg-board.net
KurotsukiBlade
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha   Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:33 am

Ehhh.........approved but no mangekyou.
Back to top Go down
Gin

Gin

PostSubject: ok no mangeyko   Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:55 am

ok no mangeyko but can my sharingan be formed like that i mean it looks cool and stuff but let me just have my shape of sharingan that way but it will be at the 3 swirl level
Back to top Go down
http://www.shippuden1.darkbb.com
KurotsukiBlade
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha   Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 am

Yeah. The reason for that will be an eye defect from birth lolz. X]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha   Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gin Uchiha l Konoha's long lost uchiha
Page 1 of 1