World_Of_NSR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World_Of_NSR

welcome to the best forum alive

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sai Nara (Saru)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarutobi-asuma

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:45 pm

Habbo Name- Sarutobi-Asuma

Your RP Name- Nara, Sai

Character Appearance- Sai Nara  (Saru) OC__voodoo_ninja_by_Ninjatic

Character Height/Weight- Height: 6'1
Weight: 160

Character Clan Name - Nara

Character Rank- AnBu Captain

Description- Sai's shirt is unlike the rest of his clothing. It's light weight, and keeps him cool, although he always seems to be cold. It's a jet black color. Along with his shirt is a tan sleeve used to conceal his scarred arm. Underneath the sleeve is a tight bandage, showing around his hand.

Along with his shirt, he has a crimson scarf from got from Yuki, being odd in a warm place like Konoha. He always wears heavy clothing around his face, trying to keep his AnBu gear clandestine. He also wears a crimson peice of cloth around his waist, looking uniform with his scarf.

His pants are baggy, and black, matching his shirt. He wears black sandals around his feet. Another odd thing he features on himself are the jewelry around his body. He wears dog tags around his neck, and odd spikes hanging from his hair.

To top it all off, to keep himself obscure, He wears symbolic robings that cover his entire body, including half of his face. The main color is Crimson, but black symbols beseiging it.

Character History- When Sai was just a boy, his parents had gone on a mission. After about a month had passed, he had realized it was no mission, it was a war. He went out to help them, but got injured in battle. Caused by Endan, his while left side of his body, excluding the face, has been severly burned beyond any healing proportion. To make things all better, his parents died while he was in the hospital.

Ever since, he had been careful about Konoha. At an early age, he had learned his clan jutsu, and many more to go with it. He ascended through the ranks, and evetually because what he wanted to the most. The Captain of AnBu. At an early age of 14, this was very uncommon. His whole clan was proud - excpet for his parents. He was destined to never see them again.

He had gained friends since the war, but no one could ever replace his parents. His personality seems to scare some people, making them think he's going to attack them. Most people would be skiddish around him, though some know him well enough to hold their ground, and when they do, he respects them.

As he grew up, scientists began to work on him. The first hokage was a big deal back then, thinking of ways they could bring hiom back to life. They thought no one would care, since the kid had no parents, no family, but they were wrong. The village went into a search for him, though he was never found. They injected the first hokage's DNA into him, though it shot his pulse to nothing.

After a few minutes, the DNA had enfused with his own, and brought him back to life. Thought the experiment was a failure, he was abled to use Mokuton. The only person in the leaf that can use it at the time. The scientists left him, not knowing what they had done to Sai's life.

Missions- I can't remember them all. :S

Jutsu-

-Wood Clone
-Substitution
-Transformation
-Shadow Posession
-Shadow Strangle
-Shadow Stitches
-Journy into eternal darkness
-Fireball
-Underground Voyage
-False Darkness
-Wood Berrier
-Four Pillar Home
-Four Pillar Prison
-Birth Of Dense Woodland
-Tree Restraints
-Great Forest Technique
-Sprinkling Needles
-Water Collision Waves
-Temporary Body Paralysis

Weapons-

Umbrella (1) - Used For Sprinling Needles throughout the area, to take out large portions of enemies.
Shoge (1) - A Chain and Sickle Combined. Used to take out an enemy at long Range.
Kunai (1) - A Throwing knife used for long range attacks.
Tags (10) - Used for taking down obsticled in a path, take out large portions of enemies.

Freestyle- ROLEPLAY:

Sai walked through the forest, breathing heavily from the dense amounts of enemies lurching for them. The whole AnBu squad followed shortly behind him, moaning in pain. They worked in unison to take out the enemies, one supporting a weapon, then the others rampgaing about, using it to their advantage. The AnBu squad sighed in releaf as Sai came to a stop, looking upon the opening. "Alright." The lyrics played from his mouth as he turned to them, nodding. "We stay here until morning, got it...?" His voice was serious, rough, and rusty. A voice came from one of his comrads. 'Why are we staying in this opening? Were wide open for attack from the enemy!' Sai sighed, turning backl over to him.

"Calm down, I was just getting to that..." He had an annoyed tone in his voice, sending his hands together right infront of his stomache. When his seals came to a stop, he muttered a few words under his muffling breath, not loud enough for any of them to hear it. The ground shook violently in a horrid tremor, causing the AnBui squad to pull a weapon, and get into a fighting stance. "Relax, and sit tight." He spoke, a smirk caressing across his lips. Sweat sprang across his features as he lifted his hands. Wood shot from the ground, making four pillars shoot from the ground. The AnBu squad stood silent, in awe of what had just happened.

"Well?" He said in an arrogant tone, walking foreward to the establishment he had just built with ease. There was a mantion in the opening, supported by a wall of wood. The AnBu stood by behind him, their eyes still widened with awe. but a crunching sound could be heard not far from behind him. The AnBu with the rooster mask sprang foreward, gripping a kunai, and throwing it into a bush. What came out scared them, made them jump. A rabbit lay dead, fell from the bush.

They sighed, being paranoid of everything that had happened. They had just took four hours to fight them off, there was no way they would all recover that fast. When they made it to the mantion, they sighed in releif. There was no furni, except for wooden beds. No matresses, or pillows. Just small, wooden cots that had been fassioned from his jutsu. "It's the best I could do, Eh?" He shurgged, continuing to walk forth to the bed. He took his mask of, setting it on his cot, and sighed, setting his vest, along with his umbrella down.

"Oi, Rooster, search for water. Tiger, search for food, maybe collect the dead rabbit he killed on the way in. Dragon, you lead the rest of the squad to scout the area. Search for any signs of life, you hear me?" They all nodded in agreement before saluting, and flickering from his vision. He sighed, leaning back to his cot. They would get home in the morning, back to Konoha, to warn them about the rouge nin heading for them. But they wouldn't be able to recover from what the AnBu team had done to them.

In the middle of his thoughts, he was interrupted. He looked up to see the Rooster masked AnBu with a panicked stance. "Sir, the rabbit I had killed earlier. It had up and Vanished!" A mad thought had ran through his mind, quickly coming to a standing position. "Oh, god... Quickly! Get the others, before -" a large explosion rang through his ears as he slammed to the ground. Fire was surrouning his fortress. They had lit it on fire. He grunted before getting up, remembering the fire that had burnt his entire left torso.

He quickly stepped foreward, realizing the Rooster Mask AnBu had been knocked out. He gripped the body by his forearm, and pulled it over his shoulder, running from the burning ash and debri. Once out of the large large establishment, he found the other AnBu, all fighting off one person. Indeed, they were from Ame. "Sir - We need help! The Rabbit, it was henge!" He nodded in agreement, blurring from vision, then setting the Rooster Masked AnBu down in a tree. He scanned the area from the elevated position, worried.

But that didn't stop him, he rammed his hands to a few seals, shutting his eyes, and smirking. "Suishouha - Water Collision waves!" He voice echoed through the forest. As he opened his mouth, water erupted from it, launching to the burning mansion. It had quickle been extinguished, and the fight continued. "Alright, then. Bout' time we get serious, isn't it?" He smirked once again, quickle hammering a few seals. "Birth of Dense Woodland!" Wood shot from the ground, slamming into many of the men from Ame. The flew into the air, The AnBu taking the chance to take them out. \

"Now, AnBu Unit, Technique, Dragon Formation!" The Anbu rammed their hands to a few seals in unison, their hands turning into a jet black color. They darted into the air al together, and rammed their hands to the victim's stomache. They flew to the ground, slamming into it hard. They couldn't get up from the ground, while the AnBu quickly landed on it, gently and carefully. "Heh. My Favorite Move. Kanashibari - Temporary Body Paralysis." His words sang through the air, the men from Ame grunting one at a time.

The Rooster Masked AnBu quickly woke from his sleep, and shot to his feet. "I - Missed it?" Sai nodded to him. "Baku, they knocked you out. I was lucky I was the few yards back we were, or else we both would have been burned to death. He raised his mask from his face, grinning to his AnBu unit, flickering back down to them. "Alright. We need to interrogate them. Let's get them back to the village, back home."
Back to top Go down
Paola
Admin
Paola

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 am

Longest bio I've ever seen in my life next to Kuro's. O.o But your bio IS approved. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi-asuma

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:05 pm

n.n; I WILL make the Roleplay Sample longer. Don't tempt me. If Kuro's is longer then mine, then I'm gonna write like hell, the whole enitre day. Then make you read the entire thing. ^-^

P.S. Is Kuro's bio cool, like mine? Meh color is silver, my words are bolded, and italicized. And Supped, whatever that mean. But this one is centered, making it look more organized, but it's not.. -Evil Cackle-
Back to top Go down
Hashirama
Admin
Hashirama

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:10 pm

Bio approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutoshippuden1.rpg-board.net
Paola
Admin
Paola

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 pm

Hmm, true. xD
Back to top Go down
KurotsukiBlade
Genin
Genin

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Meh, bios are purely informational. My character is smexier than yours. Besides, your guy looks old and creepy. X] have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi-asuma

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Pssssssht.

Kuro must dream a lot, because my character is cool. Yours look just like Madara's -Cough- LACK OF CREATIVITY -Cough-

And I thought your character was supposed to be a nine year old boy? He looks like a stoned 19 year old.

PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND
Back to top Go down
KurotsukiBlade
Genin
Genin

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 am

Sarutobi-asuma wrote:
Pssssssht.

Kuro must dream a lot, because my character is cool. Yours look just like Madara's -Cough- LACK OF CREATIVITY -Cough-

And I thought your character was supposed to be a nine year old boy? He looks like a stoned 19 year old.

PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND

TIMESKIP BITCH. And for two, If you didn't notice, he's the one on the left. O_O
Back to top Go down
Paola.
Acendemy student
Acendemy student
Paola.

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:16 am

Ohhhhh joy! More competition..lmfao, I'm not even going to TRY to pass you two on the bio length thing, my fingers will fall off half way through. And I'm bored. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paola.
Acendemy student
Acendemy student
Paola.

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:18 am

KurotsukiBlade wrote:
Sarutobi-asuma wrote:
Pssssssht.

TIMESKIP BITCH. And for two, If you didn't notice, he's the one on the left. O_O
Man you two sound like my brothers fighting over something stupid like who gets the remote at 9:00. -.-
Back to top Go down
KurotsukiBlade
Genin
Genin

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:19 am

Paola. wrote:
KurotsukiBlade wrote:
Sarutobi-asuma wrote:
Pssssssht.

Man you two sound like my brothers fighting over something stupid like who gets the remote at 9:00. -.-

X] In the end, you all know Saru and I are besht frends. X]
Back to top Go down
Paola.
Acendemy student
Acendemy student
Paola.

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 am

Pfft, and what about me? A picture on the wall? Ye, I see how it is. First, you want me to get ASSINATED and now this. <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sai Nara  (Saru) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sai Nara (Saru)   Sai Nara  (Saru) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sai Nara (Saru)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World_Of_NSR :: Konohagakure No Sato :: Konoha bios-
Jump to: